When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Schwinn new world tourist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is as found. Just sprayed the bolts with WD40 and wiped off some bird poop. Badged Goodrich.... handlebars are Wald I believe, W there On them, doesn’t really show in the photos. Really nice chrome chassis Troxel saddle. Does anyone know if these could be original tires and tubes? Also what year on the serial number? Thanks much for any and all help. KevinView attachment 1144059
View attachment 1144060

View attachment 1144061

View attachment 1144062

View attachment 1144063

View attachment 1144064

View attachment 1144065

View attachment 1144066

View attachment 1144067

View attachment 1144068

View attachment 1144069

View attachment 1144070

View attachment 1144071

View attachment 1144072

View attachment 1144073

:cool: I'm thinking that's an early 41. No pre war G serials on the list yet! Post up in @Miq 's thread here for the record. -----> https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/w...know-you-have-them-tell-us-about-them.151709/

This is as found. Just sprayed the bolts with WD40 and wiped off some bird poop. Badged Goodrich.... handlebars are Wald I believe, W there On them, doesn’t really show in the photos. Really nice chrome chassis Troxel saddle. Does anyone know if these could be original tires and tubes? Also what year on the serial number? Thanks much for any and all help. Kevin
Those tire are consistent with the time period. Could have been swapped out though. It would be hard to know. I generally thought those were more later 40s.

1941 New World from Bikeforumsdotnet.JPG

Second "Pic" of long spring saddle New World.

I think @bikerbluz 's New World is in GREAT shape and will clean up very well. Please let me know if you need any info on the parts you have. It is basically the same as the bike I ride daily except for the hubs.

@GTs58 I will post it in the NW thread with a few pics. Edit - @bikerbluz beat me to it. :)

Last edited:
Back