When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Shelby dealer posters

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Greetings all! Have a question, these are not mine, but could be .2 1939 Shelby dealer posters .I'm sure some are out there, what are they worth? 25x18 in framed.These folks say they have been valued but I think they are fishing..What do you think?

C-565  pr Shelby Fold-outs 1939.jpg

I agree with Chad, at $500 they would be decent buy. To my eye, they are not archival framed or matted and both have some creasing issues that could be better resolved. They deserve to be treated better than the frames they are currently in; the way they are framed will cause future foxing, especially in humid climates. You may wish to check to see if they have been cropped to fit in these junk frames. Good luck buying them! Amazing pieces!

I'd be interested in reprints if the price was right. V/r Shawn
They were asking 200.00 for the pair, no realizing that they were reprints..The other problem was were what looked like folds was were they were spliced, really a good job ...

They were asking 200.00 for the pair, no realizing that they were reprints..The other problem was were what looked like folds was were they were spliced, really a good job ...
I'd be interested to see the contents--or was it just what is shown? With contents $50-70 for the pair would be my price. V/r Shawn

Back