When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Spiegel Airman

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I sure would like to see a pic of the tank apart. I'm especially interested in the 'fin' and how it mounts. V/r Shawn

I'm starting to feel really old and slow around here. Where was it posted for sale? Did I miss it already?
Thanks for the great response on this wonderful bike, and the customer has been convinced to leave it as is... and now he's ready to sell it! I'll be posting it up in the for sale forum shortly. I've had some strong interest and great offers. Thanks for all the info!

Didn't even make it to the For Sale section!

Hello all! I've got a customer that brought his father's 1939 Airman to us to aid with restoration. I need some help! Any information about this bike would be appreciated. Here's what we know: it was purchased in 1939 and has been in the family ever since. It is completely original, although it looks like lights are missing. I've tried to identify it from photos, but there seem to be some discrepancies, such as the rear looks more like a Monarch, and the tank has an interesting piece of filler metal because the tank doesn't have the same contour as the top tube. Thanks in advance for help!View attachment 475289 View attachment 475285 View attachment 475282 View attachment 475283 View attachment 475284 View attachment 475286 View attachment 475287 View attachment 475288 View attachment 475290 View attachment 475291 View attachment 475292 View attachment 475293
BAD ASS !!!!

Back