When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold MEMORY LANE: 1939 Viking / Columbia / Westfield Women's in green with working horn, $140 OBO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$140 delivered to Memory Lane
Zipcode

cbustapeck

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is a nice bicycle that I've cleaned up to the best of my ability. It rides well and presents well. The horn works, and has a rather nice tone. The only downside is that there is a crack where the top tube meets the seat tube. Given my weight, and what welding work would be needed, the best decision seems to be to move it on.

If delivered to Memory Lane (Friday only), I will also consider trades for
  • Parts for this 1948 model year Roadmaster Luxury Liner(many are standard Roadmaster / CWC parts)
    • Rear wheel (Bendix hub)
    • Chain adjustment bolts
    • Chain guard (red, no text)
    • Rear fender and reflector (black painted, without raised ridges at bottom)
    • Persons Supreme pedals
    • Grips
    • Rear light
    • Tires - modern, 26x2.125 blackwalls
  • Interesting / odd project bicycles - especially those rarely seen in the states, but I'm open to many things.
$140 Delivered to Memory Lane (Friday only)
$200 OBO plus shipping from Cleveland, Ohio. Payment by PayPal goods and services only - for your protection.

Other offerings I can deliver to Memory Lane on Friday (but will not bring unless purchased) include:

00A0A_sU2dG6iwZh_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00y0y_c6YnjnFpXgD_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg
00U0U_iC4yDPfojvO_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg
00r0r_7C9SvAAoDrK_0xQ0t2_1200x900.jpg
01515_sGhZbuwVwC_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00q0q_bx8j97xsfSx_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Back