When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Wishbone Shelby Parts Wanted.

-

Toysoldier

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have acquired a 1939 Wishbone Shelby. As you can see I need an original Chainguard (looking for the large one, see pictures) and would love to find a tank. Repop would be fine if looks correct. Let me know what you have and what shipping would be to Tenn. Thanks!
1 a - Copy.JPG

15 - Copy.jpg

7 - Copy.jpg

That guard is gonna cost more than the rest of the bike when it's complete. I'd set my sights on one of several other guards that were available. Same goes for the carrier. Best of luck with your project!

Thanks for the information and love the Pictures! I have the chain guard that you show but would love to find the large one as shown on the last picture. I like the tank that is on your 36 and would look great and hope I can find one. Thanks for all of your help it is deeply appreciated and will keep looking!!!!

Back