When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940’s Wartime Columbia Sports Tourist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jewelman13

Finally riding a big boys bike
Thought I’d share this 40’s Wartime Columbia Sports Tourist over here on the Military Page.

IMG_3162.jpeg

IMG_3164.jpeg

IMG_3166.jpeg

IMG_3167.jpeg

IMG_3168.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3176.jpeg

IMG_3175.jpeg

IMG_3158.jpeg

@Jewelman13, Was that the bike in Maine?
It was posted in Maine via Facebook market. I spoke to the guy that had it, originally, awhile back but chose to not get it. About a month ago, I had this bike dropped off by my back door, as a surprise. I later found out who got it and decided to pass it to me. I ended up giving the guy some parts for his rat rod project which worked out in the long run.

It was posted in Maine via Facebook market. I spoke to the guy that had it, originally, awhile back but chose to not get it. About a month ago, I had this bike dropped off by my back door, as a surprise. I later found out who got it and decided to pass it to me. I ended up giving the guy some parts for his rat rod project which worked out in the long run.
I saw it on Marketplace but didn't have the desire to travel that far again. Nice bike, enjoy!!

Interesting why Columbia would make sure to black out the chrome but leave the crank arms and bar stem shiny on this bike.

Back