When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 4-gill western flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Being a Schwinn guy.

It looks awesome, Joey.
So what happened to, "I'm a Schwinn guy?"

Marty,
You out of all people will understand what I'm about to write. When you are a schwinn guy and you have aquired the top end Schwinns you begin to look at other brand bikes to feed the bicycle habit.
BTW. It doesn't ride as good as any of my Schwinns.

That came out real nice! Those head lites are out of this world! Don't worry about Marty, he has more Schwinns then we all do! Gonna ride her this Sunday?

Sunday

That came out real nice! Those head lites are out of this world! Don't worry about Marty, he has more Schwinns then we all do! Gonna ride her this Sunday?

Hi Don,
I'll have it out on Sunday. Hopefully it won't rain. I might slap on some repop chaintreads for safety. The original tires look like they might go soon. The last thing I need is a blow out riding down a hill in Belmont.

Cwc bikes

These prewar cwc bikes are looking better every time I see one hmm might be time to get one

That turned out really nice. Almost enough to motivate me to tearing into my Four Gill and making it presentable. Regarding the ride; I'll take the Shockmaster over the knee action Schwinn springer any day. The pogo seat isn't the most comfortable seat ever made either! V/r Shawn

Marty,
You out of all people will understand what I'm about to write. When you are a schwinn guy and you have aquired the top end Schwinns you begin to look at other brand bikes to feed the bicycle habit.
BTW. It doesn't ride as good as any of my Schwinns.

Welcome to the dark side, brother!

Back