When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1940 CCM Flyte

-

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Very nice 1940 CCM Flyte. All original and correct components. CCM coaster brake hub in the rear. Paint is actually blue with cream darts, but over the last 76 years, it has aged to a brown color. I have seen this happen on other blue bikes as well. The only thing replaced on this one is the pedal rubbers and grips, both quality reproductions from a CCM enthusiast run company. Rides like a dream. Art Deco in spades. I am only selling to raise funds for a household project. Even has the original and correct red rim stripe westwood type 28" rims. The saddle bag was added and not original.
$2,000 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states only please.
PayPal as friends/family or add 3% to price. I will also entertain other methods of payment if it would be more convenient for you.
Thanks.

P1080359.JPG
P1080360.JPG
P1080361.JPG
P1080362.JPG
P1080363.JPG
P1080364.JPG
P1080365.JPG
P1080366.JPG
P1080367.JPG
P1080368.JPG

Nice bike!

I have an original 1936 and I can tell you they ride beautifully. Now I know the rear fender is not the right one for this bike but it's a CCM. Also the seat should be a Trowel toolbox but this one is an all Canadian Jones seat that was offered in the CCM catalog at that time. The gear ratio is perfect, the ride is smooth and and it's solid as a rock. Some say the curved fork is weak (I wouldn't be jumping off curbs with it) but this one has been holding since 36 and it was ridden A LOT! So much so the chrome is worn off the pedal cranks where the pant legs rubbed and the aluminum pedals were worn right through to the bearing from he shoe rubbing.

Wayne

IMG_9325 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Back