When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Colson Flyer Ladies

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pedal4416

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
SOLD!All original (as far as I can tell), good shape. Some chrome loss. Wheels were painted yellow, I cleaned the rear and never finished the front. Was my wife's rider, but she prefers a men's bike. $200 plus bike flights shipping. Sorry bout the photos, Cabe sucks for uploading!! SOLD!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I am desperate for a Colson tube and slat rear carrier. Please give me a chance if you have one. Please email me at [email protected]. Thank you. Howard.

All original (as far as I can tell), good shape. Some chrome loss. Wheels were painted yellow, I cleaned the rear and never finished the front. Was my wife's rider, but she prefers a men's bike. $250 plus bike flights shipping. Sorry bout the photos, Cabe sucks for uploading!! I'll be posting a men's Colson this week and some colson parts.
View attachment 228144View attachment 228145View attachment 228146View attachment 228147View attachment 228148

I'm going to need to pass on this one, as it won't suit my purposes. Good deal for someone else though!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back