When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 CWC Double Bar Roadster Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$535 shipped to lower 48
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
This is kind of an oddball. Most of the bike is CWC but the rack (Elgin?), guard, and truss rods are not CWC. What is really odd is that a '38 Colson snap tank fits this frame almost perfectly! This tank has been on this bike for at least 40 years so I'll leave it on. The dropstand bolts are not correct and it comes with no tires or chain. Personally I think it makes a cool bike as-is. This bike has a really old repaint that looks period. I have not had this bike apart so have no idea of condition of bearings or any other internal parts. I have not ridden this bike. This is an 80 year old bike and may need bearings, adjustments, servicing, etc... before being put into service. Please ask any questions prior to commiting to purchase. If you are using Tapatalk please view the site through a web browser so you can see price and location. Reduced to $525 firm. Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Last edited:
Back