When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 CWC Fleetwing part out with locking shockmaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well 3 years in the hobby and I've yet to completely part out a bike. This is a candidate I foresee no disagreement on. Very solid bicycle with just surface rust that's taken the paint with it. All metal is very straight.

The peaked fenders may very well be flawless. I didn't see a ding on them when I glanced it over. There's a little pinch where the rack leg would have been which can probably be fixed by hand even. Perfect restoration candidates. SOLD.

Seat is pretty nice with some worn leather but no tears on top. There are some splits along the bottom edge of the pan and around one of the wear tabs. Perfect for a rider. Both wear tabs present and in good condition. SOLD.

Wald 3 stem I believe, with flaking chrome. Chrome on bars is mostly present and will clean up well. 35$ shipped together or will separate for 20$ each.

Badge doesn't appear to have any original paint left. SOLD.

I'll be using the tank guts in my Zep tank since they're exactly what I need and will transfer straight over to complete that bike. The tank itself will ultimately be for sale and most likely the Bakelite EA button which looks pristine. Tank SOLD

Drop center Morrow wheelset dated J-3 for 1940. Chrome should clean up quite presentable for the most part. I imagine the front hub is a New Departure but I can clean it off to make sure. Tires are later middleweights and won't be included. SOLD.

Prewar shockmaster locking fork with frame mounted Wise lock. Fork functions well and is complete. I can extend the threads further down if it will be used for a men's bike. The lock has lost its locking guts at some point in its life. The piston moves in and out but you can "unlock" it with anything.. be it a blank Wise key or a screwdriver. Kind of nice that you don't have to worry about getting a key cut but can still demonstrate the lock. The rubber fender bumped is present. The mounting plate should just be braised on so I will grind that off and include it. SOLD.

Anything else, just ask.

DSCF42251-1.jpg

DSCF4613-1.jpg

DSCF4614-1.jpg

Last edited:
that doesn't compare to my 40 cwc 4 gill

FS...................................

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 257
  • photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 256
Seat is sold.

Complete fork/lock/plate setup available.

Bars & stem available.

Crankset/BB 30$ shipped.

Nice 7 shaped Seatpost 25$ shipped.

Fork details. Rubber bumper is present. One shoulder bolt has been replaced. Surface rusty but straight and solid. Moves freely and functioned as it should when on the bike. I can extend the threads on both the steer tube and probably the upper struts if it will be used on a men's bike. 175$ shipped.

DSCF4658-1.jpg

DSCF4659-1.jpg

DSCF4660-1.jpg

DSCF4662-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back