When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Dayton Huffman Lite Big Tank Found

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
00830-1.jpg

The front end on the bike was wrecked and replace with not the right parts so I bought the springer and colonial fenders for it. It takes a lot of searching and asking around to find some of these high dollar bikes that seem to be traded within collector and not very often in the free market.

deragoku = SPAM!
you can tell by the spam link in his sig line.
this may be the cleverest spam we've had yet!

Awesome, got to feel great, knowing that you picked the "Picker's" pick. Please pardon the pun, justa having fun. Oops, there I go again.

It all started One night well watching the American Pickers show. They where in Iowa in a guys Garage that had all kinds of old bicycles. and Mike tried to buy the big tank but the guy wasnt ready to sell it at that time. So Mike ended up getting the Firestone super cruiser, and a couple early bikes. Well thanks to these bike forums I found someone that knew the guy in Iowa and got his Phone Number. and Have been dealing with him for over a Month on the bike and he Finally came up with a price and decided to part with it. so here it is in all its glory hoping that the Original paint is still decent under they white house paint. what is missing on this bike is the truss rods, rear rack lens and bezel, handlebars, and would like to find a better seat, head light lenses. Horn Button, Light switch. if you have any of these parts please let me know. Thanks,Nate
View attachment 517646
View attachment 517647
View attachment 517648
View attachment 517649
View attachment 517650
View attachment 517651
View attachment 517652
Awesome!!! So glad someone got it Congrats so cool 👊🏻🙏

Back