When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Huffman Dayton Lit Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coin1812

Finally riding a big boys bike
Selling one of my favorite bikes. 1940 Huffman/Dayton Lit tank. I believe the forks are incorrect but the truss rods are correct. There is a small hole, probably about penny size, at the bottom of one of the tank sides. You can' really see it unless you are looking for it as it's kind of underneath. It has the stainless strips on the tank and chain guard. It does have house paint on it and you can see some of the original paint and pinstripes underneath, maroon and green. The lenses in the tank and rack are original. This is an extremely rare bike. Iv'e been it's keeper for quite some time and it's time someone else gets to enjoy it. I'd rather not ship this bike. Im in indianapolis and would recomend picking it up or having someone pick it up on the way to Ann Arbor if you cant pick it up prior. $5500 my number is 8159929440

20170922_174129.jpg

Back