When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found 1940 Huffman light bracket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stezell

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I've got a 1940 Huffman that has a single headlight where the mounting bracket goes between the fender and fork. If you have a bracket that's available I would like to purchase it from you. Thanks in advance for your help. I'll post a picture of what I'm looking for here shortly
Sean

That would be a ‘41 I believe. Welded or bolted kick stand? V/r Shawn

It's welded Shawn, so that makes it a '40 correct? The picture attached is the bracket I need.

Thank you,
Sean

Light bracket2!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

Last edited:
Yep welded is '40 but a '40 non-lit big tank would have a front loader on the fender. The pic you show, I'm pretty sure, is a '41 model. V/r Shawn

It actually has the 3 ribbed longtank. The front fender has no holes for a light. This is my bike, I posted the one above due to the fact I can't find one except in ads.
Thanks, Sean

20170908_192824.jpg

IMG_20180120_183331.jpg

1940 Western Auto Red Tag Sale cat.jpg

Got it. That bracket is typical on the '41 big tanks but, of course, correct for your bike. V/r Shawn

Back