When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1940 Prewar Schwinn Model C frame/dropstand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$225.00 + actual shipping
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1940 Prewar Schwinn Model C frame/dropstand

This frame I purchased from Gertrude at the Pedal Pusher in 1980 and I finally started to build it up with the tank I also got from her then, in 2020. I had it completely mocked up and then changed directions with a different frame, fenders and wheels. More than decent condition, solid and straight, no damage to speak of and crusty house paint is protecting some original maroon paint that is perhaps worth the effort to save. White darts can be seen hiding. Frame has one-year only drop stand ears on the rear dropouts, which requires the drop stand without ears. 18" standard frame. Provision for locking fork built in, no need for locking cup.

Comes with proper (repop) drop stand shoulder bolts that aren’t exactly cheap, and what looks like a re-pop stand, works great! I had this frame mocked up and the ride is balanced and straight. (see last photo).
Build thread here: 1940 Model C Build
I do have another drop stand for sale that is original, it just needs the holes opened up a tad to fit the shoulder bolts: Drop Stand for sale

Serial number is F53413.

Wheels and fenders are listed separately.

Local pick-up is preferred. $225.00 for all, plus actual shipping (guessing shipping is $70+) to the lower 48 only. PayPal Friends and Family, send PP payment to [email protected]

IMG_9753.jpg

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9757.jpg

IMG_9758.jpg

IMG_9759.jpg

IMG_9761.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 9.09.23 AM.png

Back