When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Roadmaster Four Gill

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Like I don't have enough going on I just tore into this one. My dad is doing some work to the rack and guard which I will get back in a couple of weeks by which time I hope to do paint (rust/cream/black pins). V/r Shawn

DSC_0441 - Copy.JPG

roadmaster bicycle

real nice bike shawn .thees road masters have a real nice look to them .yes i know what you meen i have two bikes on the go to. from bicycle larry

Last edited:
You're teasing us Shawn.....,

This is a beauty. Will be a delight to see this one together. Are those johns royal chains? Rob.

This is a beauty. Will be a delight to see this one together. Are those johns royal chains? Rob.

Actually those are a set of pretty nice Lightning Darts that I will be trading out for a set of John's Royal Chains. I think I still have three sets of the Royal Chains but as the Five Bars come together I may have to order more. V/r Shawn

I sent the chrome out today, have all the sheet metal stripped except the guard and rack which I will get back next weekend. Still need to get a seat done. If the weather holds I could be doing some paint this week. V/r Shawn

DSC_0495 - Copy.JPG

Some Progress

It finally looks like I have a rain free weekend that I'm home so paint is getting done!

DSC_0915 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0917 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0919 - Copy.JPG

Yep, I'm pretty lo-tech and use what ever is available. I still get decent results though. If I did this full time I'd step up and actually make decent stands for painting. That may be one of my winter projects. V/r Shawn

Back