When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Roadmaster Four Gill

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Don't change a thing, the results fave been quite a bit more than "decent". They say that reuse is even better than recycle, and those cans are developing a unique patina themselves. I'm pretty low tech myself, along w/ weather, I have to watch the wind direction also because of a neighbor. Interested in seeing the progress.

Did the rest of the rust color, finished some small parts made the unique front fender bumper out of an old pedal block, and did the badge. I'll shoot the cream tomorrow. Hopefully next weekend I'll do the pin stripes and begin assembly. V/r Shawn

1badge.JPG
2badge.JPG
3badge.JPG
DSC_0923 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0924 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0925 - Copy.JPG

Pic is took in front of my garage. The SS pic in the dandelions was in the back yard. I have a guy next house over mow the lawn. I don't have time to cut three acres of grass and do bicycles too! I have 18 acres total but five of that is pond you see as the back drop to a lot of my pics. V/r Shawn

oh yeah

Pic is took in front of my garage. The SS pic in the dandelions was in the back yard. I have a guy next house over mow the lawn. I don't have time to cut three acres of grass and do bicycles too! I have 18 acres total but five of that is pond you see as the back drop to a lot of my pics. V/r Shawn

Yes I remember that other Huffman...very very nice. I am glad we have you here Shawn and that we still have Super Smart people in our Military. Thank you V/r

Cream Done

Beautiful weather again today just a little warm-96 degrees! Paint sets up fast though. One of the most demanding parts of a restoration is the masking of a two tone paint scheme. I use a ruler to guide me but eyeball'n it is the best. This still takes a couple of hours. On the other hand one of the more fun parts is pulling the mask off to see the results! I travel this week for business but hopefully next weekend I get the pins done. V/r Shawn

Attachments

• DSC_0935 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0935 - Copy.JPG
    260.8 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_0933 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0933 - Copy.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC_0928 - Copy.JPG
    DSC_0928 - Copy.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 175
Looking good man

You really have a knack and patience for paint work. With nice results. Rob.

I guess you have fish in that 5 acre pond?
I too have little time for fishing in my backyard bass waters with all the projects to complete.
My dog has reserved the notion that I will never take him fishing again so h en has found a place right under my bike stand.

Anyway, am looking forward to the revealing of this on going project.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Some Assembly Required!

Pretty much everything done. Gonna wait on the stripes to dry thoroughly and apply the Roadmaster decals to the tank and the CWC decal on the rear fender and put this puppy together when I return from a business trip this week. V/r Shawn

DSC_1022 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1024.JPG
DSC_1025 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1026 - Copy.JPG

Looking good.

Bike is looking really good Shawn. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Back