When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Rollfast 4 5 Bar. ONLY One Known. All Original. Prewar NICE!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Real Steel

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is probably the first time you've ever seen one of these bikes...it will certainly be the last time you will ever get a chance to own one.

This is a 1940 Rollfast 4 5 bar bike and its about as rare as they come. All original, with new tires/tubes and hemp cord skirt guards. Rides super nice. Look super nice. Perfect seat. Very good original paint.

Monark also built a similar 4 5 bar bike around 1940. The Monarks are slightly more common. Here is a Cabe link about the Monarks:
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...ve-Bar-Four-Bar-Superframe-5-Bar-4-bar-Thread

The tires look very red in the photos, but they are actually brick red color.

The front light is rusty inside and not working. The tail light lens is stuck in place and not working. The chainguard rear bracket is missing.

Here is a CL ad link:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/4392343721.html

Please contact me by PM (I'm between phones).

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 609
  • IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 814
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 810
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 788
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:
That's a pretty cool girls bike. I know I've seen one advertised a while back. Maybe this same one. I don't know.

That frame could be brought back to life. The parts to complete it don't seem too rare? Except maybe the rack. Like Karla needs another but..........

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back