When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn Admiral BA107 - now with rack

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Autocycleplane

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
35205484-4B14-4DA2-B2F1-5559AD86180C.jpeg

1940 Schwinn Admiral BA107 straight bar balloon tire bicycle. Full service, new front axle, bearings, front drum shoes relined, new leather seat top. Curved miller stand, front drum brake, springer fork with original key, schwinn script rear glass reflector. New John chain tires. The bars, stem, guard are older rechromed parts that have patina and wear both real and added. EA horn unit, persons pedals, Musselman rear hub. Ready to ride and enjoy.

More details - This bike was "collectorized" by an amateur hobbyist who owned it before I got it. The bike has had some ivory touch-up work done on the rear fender dart that I left alone, and a bit on the tank that I mostly removed/minimized. Some of the black appeared to have received minor touch-ups here and there but I got 95% of that removed or blended as well. Overall the bike presents as very original, I've done everything possible to reverse the work of the previous owner. The decals on the tank and chainguard were added by me as well.

The chrome rack seen in a few of the pictures is not included.
The original black paint, correct 6 hole prewar rack pictured below is included.

$2400 plus shipping. More pictures to follow, please hold comments and criticisms until I get them posted.

Last edited:
To potential buyers I can say personally that Autocycleplane is a master at sorting out these bikes and can take them apart and put them together in his sleep. You’ll get a bike that is ready to cruise and I’m sure you’ll be smiling the whole way!

To potential buyers I can say personally that Autocycleplane is a master at sorting out these bikes and can take them apart and put them together in his sleep. You’ll get a bike that is ready to cruise and I’m sure you’ll be smiling the whole way!
I haven't bought one and i'm already smiling! awesome!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back