When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1940 Schwinn BA107 Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Autocycleplane

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
FBAB6BCD-33C3-4AD1-9E1C-9F1562AC2C9B.jpeg

DDBED872-377B-4820-A741-CFE0CA563F22.jpeg

01C71672-E4F3-4659-8411-AB1105F08494.jpeg

7EA08B51-8A9D-4DD1-857C-461003CB5023.jpeg

5EDE6473-B351-4186-AB9E-F9D0535B910B.jpeg

Cool project for someone. I got this one incomplete about a year ago and put a bunch of stuff from my parts stash on it to make it a complete. I'm not willing to sell the stuff I put on it to make it complete so please don't ask because the answer is no.

The frame and forks are straight as an arrow, the fenders are killer and have no extra holes. Rear drilled for deluxe reflector, front battery tray shelf solid as well. Guard is original but rechromed somewhat poorly long ago and is flaking a bit and scratched up so it doesn't look too out of place. The guard decal is new but distressed, and all of the frame and tank decals are originals. All of the paint you see is original with no touch ups. The project comes with the 41 dated crank (that I added) and a crusty but functional curved Miller stand is included. The locking fork has the key broken off, I never bothered to pop the bottom plug out to push the broken one out to replace it. AN272 code if you are lucky enough to have a key already. The tank is practically NOS straight and 100% identical to the orginal one that was on the bike when I got it only this one is in much better shape (I have photos of both side by side somewhere). One small ding on the bottom of the tank, barely noticeable.

Everything you see in the photos is included.

$1200 plus shipping. Local pickup discount.

Last edited:
Back