When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn DX Prewar Balloon Bicycle - Great Patina

-
Price
$1100.00 PLUS SHIPPING

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Thinning the herd .. 1940 Schwinn DX - perfect patina - this is the frame with the super cool bump stops built into it ( see pics ) ... Schwinn Planes & Trains head badge & slight presence of "Schwinn" waterslide original decal on downtube between headtube & bottom bracket .. Original horn tank .. Not that common on a DX Original Springer fork .. Wald Stem .. Deep fenders ... Miller stand .. Schwinn dogleg crank with skip tooth sweetheart sprocket .. drop center wheelset with New Departure rear hub .. Carlisle Whitewall tires .. Original seat could use a re-cover ... great looking rider ... Shipping from SoCal Orange County is extra = Local pick-up welcome - Paypal as a friend or add the Paypal fees to the final sale - PM me if interested .. Ridden not Hidden .. Frank

Last edited:
Great Prewar SCHWINN DX Balloon Tank Bicycle with AMAZING PATINA

Shipping through Shipbikes or Bikeflights most likely $75.- to $100.-

No extra fees for my packing up time - usually about 4 hours to pack one up & no extra charges for materials

Been super busy as I am sure many of you have been with the Holidays - Family & the end of the year

-- Finally have time to bump this one back up along with my complete Monark prewar tank bike & the SHADY PEDAL PUSHER & CYCLONE COASTER shirts & more ... Happy New Year everyone

.. Ridden not Hidden .. Frank

Back