When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1940 Schwinn LaSalle Straightbar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$4450 obo delivered to MLC
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I'm listing some bikes, a tricycle, and parts in the next few days. I prefer to deliver to Memory Lane and first consideration will be given to those that will be there to accept delivery. All items must be paid for before I load them in the trailer. If you need shipping it won't be fast and I'm not even promising I will ship. For items like fenders, racks, wheels, tires... the shipping is a deal breaker for most so I'm not even interested in doing these types of things.

Up for grabs is a fairly scarce BA-107 Autocycle Deluxe. This was restored by Bob U. about 13 years ago. The only reproduction parts used were the battery tube/light for the fenderlite and tubes. Rare non-embossed tank, Pat'd Pending rear brake, Schwinn marked high flange front forebrake, NOS Goodyear G3s (I'll get the dirt off), NOS pedal blocks in fully restored T10s, NOS badge, all correct cad, chrome, painted finishes. Colors are Chicago Cycle Supply light and dark blue. The bike has picked up a few blemishes form being moved around with the most noticeable on the seat tube. Still a stunning bike. I test rode it and the rear brake will need adjusting which I may get to. I will also replace the Pat'd Pending decal on the light cover. This would be the highlight of many collections and a quality addition to any collection. Those 'specks' on the bike are pine pollen falling here in Georgia! Please email me to purchase or with questions at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Last edited:
Shipped and insured to lower 48 add $200. Payment by PP FF, postal money orders, or cleared check. Still free to MLC. Under no circumstance will I accept PP GS. Thanks, Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back