When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn New World-my favarite

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
Here is one of my favarite bikes,A 1940 Schwinn New World.All original,including pre-war United States rubber tires,the ONLY item not original are the brake pads.I do have the original(stamped Schwinn) .The bike is a great rider,3 speeds of fun.Original pre-war Sturmey Archer,AC "SPEED CHIEF" speedo ,1941 Tacoma bicycle license plate ,pre-war Torrington 4 star racing pedals.Just a real cool bike.Anybody know where one can find a hat in the ring decal for the seat tube?Water transfer? Schwinn New world decals?

Decal

Go to the Heritage Forums on the Schwinn site. Place a wanted ad in the classifieds. Someone will have one. Pat

I have a New World 1948

I am working on this 1948 I got from VMAX4, I am missing one fender brace, one is incorect. And handle bars grips with the scrip logo. I don't have pics at the moment still cleaning it up. Single speed cog/freewheel, large flange.
Mitch

Back