When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn Super Deluxe Clean Up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@saladshooter there was quite a bit of overspray on the saddle top, I used a microfiber cloth with mostly evaporated acetone lightly cleaning. And I used the hide rejuvenator product attached, another highly recommended product is obenauf’s attached.

IMG_2430.jpeg

IMG_2433.jpeg

The day before the Orange ride on Saturday, after few hours in Old Town Orange, I call up Mark @markivpedalpusher. Brother @Che had bought a few items from Dave @bfg4me, Dave handed those items to Mark, and then I would pick up from Mark. I too was following Mark’s thread on this bike, so the chance of seeing this special bike in person would definitely be a treat for me. Mark welcomes us, I follow him to his shop, and he roles out the blue Schwinn Deluxe Autocycle that he has been refurbishing for months. What a site to see after knowing the bike’s history and her condition as found. Truly an unbelievable work getting her to look as she is currently. And just as awesome is Mark’s shop in the flesh. That was a treat in itself for me, like going into a Schwinn shop museum, and so incredibly organized. I was blown away…still am. Thank you Mark for welcoming us and allowing me to see and talk about your work and your awesome shop.

'40 Schwinn Deluxe Autocycle.jpg

Picture taken the day before her first public showing

@Eddie_Boy thank you for the kind words!

I equally enjoyed your visit! There are people in this world who have contagious personalities in a good way, what I mean by that is you are a very positive person to spend time with. Our hobby needs more Eddie_Boy ha!
Thanks Mark @markivpedalpusher for your kind sentiments. Seeing your work in person is inspiring to say the least.

Last edited:
HOLA to all the cabers" @markivpedalpusher well jod done, whit this beautiful bike! I read the part,of the cleaning,and brought back the original look,of the leather, whit those products;I used the clean and restore baseball gloves,and worked nice! But I didn't read,the seat pan cleaning and rust removal;and sealed the pan whit some oil??? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back