When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn Superior Racer .............. Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
This is what I call a Sweet Piece. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=154316664912

1612328135984.png

1612328167565.png

1612328209614.png

And here is Bobs for a price reference.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1938-schwinn-superior-track-bike.162938/

that's a great bike, and the early superiors are a lot harder to come by than the paramount. I don't usually like to question someone's pricing, but I think he's asking double what the bikes worth, just my opinion.

Nice bike.

There is a Best Offer button on the listing...

And he states it's on consignment so shoot for the moon.

I think these are Rarer than a paramount
This looks like a nice original & complete bike. I’d est 2500-3000 value.

I think these are Rarer than a paramount
This looks like a nice original & complete bike. I’d est 2500-3000 value.

I agree that they are much rarer than a Paramount. And the frame size would definitely create a price variation. The one Bob sold was a small frame and just about as nice and this one is a large frame.

When I saw this I was interested right off the bat...sent the consignor a basic question about the condition of the wheels...never got a reply (I guess they are busy folks). Anyway, coming here and getting more information I see now that the BIN now pricing is probably a little optimistic....this is a great place to learn!

Joe

Updated listing and new lower price. Anyone else watching this piece get the discounted offer?

Back