When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Schwinn with front and rear drum brakes

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was wondering the same thing if he tried to pull this nonsense on rat rod bikes he would be banned right away and his name would be on the wall of shame. Come on mods tighten up no sense in this guy being harassed like this

Boys, boys...relax and dry your tears. Chris (robertriley) and I are friends and neighbors, this is an inside joke. Although he did befriend me, we still have an intimate relationship.
Sleep well tonight and know the Negro doesnt blast publicly :)

Joke?

What part of "I won't be selling anything on the CABE anymore" is a joke?

Mike

Boys, boys...relax and dry your tears. Chris (robertriley) and I are friends and neighbors, this is an inside joke. Although he did befriend me, we still have an intimate relationship.

To befriend is to make friends. Seems your use is the inverse of the meaning. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of us that follow the forum know how much this bike originally sold for. That really has nothing to do with what it is listed for now though. I'm just curious why you would want to harass or threaten another member? V/r Shawn

Again, I agree with Shawn. Previous price has nothing to do with anything. If I were interested in the bike I would not care if he picked it up for free on the curb. In "oneuglynegro's" other thread in The Break Room where he wants everyone to sign in with their real names etc. I was going to. I changed my mind when I saw he posted his aliases etc. along with a comment directed at "robertriley" and made a negative comment towards Chris. Apparently he doesn't even take his own thread seriously. It doesn't matter to me who he is, where he lives etc.

If it's an inside joke why the hell do we all have to read your nonsense. Keep it in a PM.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back