When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 WESTERN FLYER SUPREME

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

39zep

Wore out three sets of tires already!
My latest build. 1940 Western Flyer Supreme. Pretty unusual bike. One year only. Came in only one color. Rich "Williamsburg Brown" with “fancy” cream trim. Pretty low key graphics for a deluxe bike. Kind of the forgotten CWC 4 gill. Here are the bikes I know of. Any info CABER's can provide greatly appreciated.

Joe M in PA.

JAF/CO's

Not sure who owns, recently passed through McCaskey's shop with a broken spring.

Sorry, couldn't find where I grabbed this photo to credit the owner.
Amazing work, Congrats!

Last edited:
Awesome Flyer Jeff!
Great job!
Did you lace HD spokes on the wheels?
They look "Beefy"
I love the straight down-tube frame with the curved rear stays; Fabulous!
My dad was a body-man/painter, so I don't do it; but love to see Fine Art.:D

Not one, but,
TWO PERSONS REFLECTO LIGHTS!
You’ve got to be SHI++ing me!
Hey, come on man!
Share the wealth. That’s not fair, to take up two such unobtainable lights for just one bike.

Just kidding!
I’d say, that I’m sorry that I won’t be seeing that bike in it’s rat rod primer coat anymore, but as always.
Fantastic work, Jeff!

Not one, but,
TWO PERSONS REFLECTO LIGHTS!
You’ve got to be SHI++ing me!
Hey, come on man!
Share the wealth. That’s not fair, to take up two such unobtainable lights for just one bike.

Just kidding!
I’d say, that I’m sorry that I won’t be seeing that bike in it’s rat rod primer coat anymore, but as always.
Fantastic work, Jeff!

Thanks Marty.
Pic of the bare metal warrior. Had an amazing look to it, but intent was always to paint. Color match came from the inside of Jim’s tank. Bare metal mock up serves two purposes. Breaks the bike in before paint and second it documents the bike. People see it, pics on the cabe etc, document that the bike is legit.

Back