When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940 Westfield Compax Traveler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bozman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Picked up an April 1940 American Cyclist magazine and it shows a trade add for the NEW Compax Traveler.
270417258e0e118ea0f33b43c7e0e272.jpg
787a9125dfa32521d9bda5faf44a186e.jpg
9ca506a3c80394a07b8275ea9bb08cba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Neat. Is that your Compax pictured above? Looks to have a replacement joint covering tube/clamp maybe. I could use one of those for my '47 model.

Neat. Is that your Compax pictured above? Looks to have a replacement joint covering tube/clamp maybe. I could use one of those for my '47 model.
Yes, it's one of my Compax bicycles. Wish I could help you on finding a spare sleeve. They are darn near impossible to find. Best if luck.

Yes, it's one of my Compax bicycles. Wish I could help you on finding a spare sleeve. They are darn near impossible to find. Best if luck.

Thanks. Really nice looking bike.

I need a spare sleeve as well. Having one made.
Also have a friend looking for a complete bike, any out there?
Holy moly! If you're having a sleeve made I would love to get in on that. Bet you could find a few takers if you had more made. My '47 Compax is just gathering dust. Haven't really seen any of these bikes on the market much.

Not much too making a sleeve, but then I was not going for a replica, just one than works. I gave my guy enough material for at least three of them, so.....

Not much too making a sleeve, but then I was not going for a replica, just one than works. I gave my guy enough material for at least three of them, so.....
Yeah. That's true. I was looking for a nice look-alike. Similar to the picture. I have something that would work but it looks funky.

image.jpg

Back