When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940's CCM with Pixie Motor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I havent even messed with it yet, maybe this weekend. I'm may sell or trade it as I'm mostly into prewar balloon junk...I mean stuff..:p Don

i'd buy it off you let me know what price you want?

I'm probably gonna mess with it a bit but I'll keep you in mind. The motor cover that says pixie is a repop and needs drilled a couple places to mount and the inside needs some of the metal shaved off in certain spots so it will fit. It would be cool to attach it to a balloon tire bike but I dont think it can be done due to the attachment on the hub...I read where they made different ones depending on the hub you mounted the drive sprocket on.

Way cool bike! The great thing about CCM 28s are they are really 700s so tires are cheep and avalible.

standard 700s are 622 BSD wheels. so any '29er' mtn bike tire will work. Schwalbe Big apples for example. nice volume and tread pattern.

Back