When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940's Rollfast...Quite Crusty!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great story! Thanks for sharing.

This confirms the girls Rollsfast I found in a barn this summer is most likely 1930’s as the seat stay design is different. All else looking much the same.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

This confirms the girls Rollsfast I found in a barn this summer is most likely 1930’s as the seat stay design is different. All else looking much the same.

Can you share a photo for the rest of us...please... :)

Reactions: JLF
Oh sure. As found just pulled from the barn. I guess there is more different than I first thought.
099C6652-111B-4451-A000-77C23847ACD0.jpeg

Wow! It certainly does! Not 28’s, these are 26” wheels. Perhaps it was an option back in the day?
Mine has a Rollfast badge, and is under a layer of house paint. Here’s another photo. Grips removed is only change.

25DDE3C0-E6D9-4610-BF77-6D7BD025FD83.jpeg

Wow! It certainly does! Not 28’s, these are 26” wheels. Perhaps it was an option back in the day?
Mine has a Rollfast badge, and is under a layer of house paint. Here’s another photo. Grips removed is only change.

View attachment 1269754

Mine was painted also.
I started to strip it down and EVENTUALLY will finish. I keep starting new projects instead of finishing one, lol! :tonguewink:

Yours appears to have a lot of space under the fenders, so maybe the wheels were switched out at some point.

They definitely were changed. At least the front. As the front wheel has a Schwinn Fore Brake. Or whatever they are called.

Last edited:
Back