When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940's Trusport?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

realsteel

On Training Wheels
I inherited my Dad's bicycle recently and I am trying to identify exactly what it is and see if it is worth keeping / restoring.
The head badge says TruSport. It is a 1944 model (Dad said he grandfather took him to a Firestone store in suburban Philly in '44 and told him to "pick one out"
The bike is in fair condition and I think original except for the paint (Brush painted sometime in the mid to late fifties). It is missing the rear reflector and I think a headlight. There is a period correct SW speedo which is missing the glass. Any help in identifying model / manufacturer / value is greatly appreciated.

This is the bike, I will have more / better pictures this weekend

Trusport1.jpg

Trusport2.jpg

Cool man, definately came out of Philly area. What part of PA are you from? Im in Nazareth, had a Trusport bike just like this awhile back. I forget where it got to, but someone bought it from me.

Back