When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1940s Westfield Skiptooth Cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Philonius

On Training Wheels
I picked this up for no particular reason other than it was cool and (probably) headed to the scrapyard if I didn't take it. I am not a collector, and it's sat around since then. I just want to find it a new home.

I was told it's a prewar bike which seems likely, and 40s vintage is a reasonable guess. Feel free to offer corrections or specifics- you won't hurt my feelings, and I'm not trying to bamboozle anyone. From what I can tell, it's original with the exception of tires (natch), handlebar grips, and a reflector which was added to the rear fender. Chainguard was repainted at some point; it's good color match, but lacks the patina. Everything works, bike is in rideable condition, but of course, could use a good overhaul.

I'd prefer a local sale in the Seattle area, but would be willing to box and ship for a fee. More pics could be supplied if needed. Asking $100.

DSC01332 (1).jpg

DSC01333 (1).jpg

DSC01334 (1).jpg

DSC01336 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Bump. I just looked back at a post I put up when I first got this bike. It appears to be a 1942. OK, someone must want it!!?? Shoot me an offer gentlemen; the answer is Yes.

Cut a strip of cardboard about three feet long. Fold a couple 3 to 4 inch folds in it and stuff it between the rear fender tip and the tire fold the remainder over the fender and zip tie. I find it helps prevent fender damage. Otherwise it looks great

Back