When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941-1947 Rollfast truss rods

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KevinBrick

I live for the CABE
Rollfast truss rods $125 shipped..
9BC6F17E-FEB1-4ED3-8280-0D583380BD8F.jpeg

28BE5018-6CC9-4B80-B1EB-BE2DEC69FC65.jpeg

F2D08218-9067-4241-A39F-83DBC378D742.jpeg

Last edited:
My thought is that these truss rods will fit on most 26” frame bikes.. They fit on my 1939 Schwinn DX.. your bike already has the additional Springer truss on the front.. Were you planning on leaving that on and adding truss rods because it’s usually one or the other.. That being said they might also fit because of the design of your Springer does not attach to the head unit as most do..

Well maybe your right. I assumed mine had the truss rods, but maybe it didn't come with them. I have found some similar bikes to mine with both, but I think my bike may be a 49, roll fast deluxe, and only the springer would be correct.

Love your bike** Looks great!! Would like to see some pictures of bikes with both truss rods and forks.. If you want to try them and they don't work I would take them back. Looks like they would go underneath the springer fork**

Well this is what I saw a couple of months ago:
The eBay seller wouldn't take 130 for it, after posting twice with a reserve. Finally posted it with no reserve sold for 130. I looked it up too late. I was kinda pissed he was holding out for more money, and then took less. Anyways I am trying to figure out how the truss rods still allow the springer to function?

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 12.05.17 AM.png

Well this is what I saw a couple of months ago:
The eBay seller wouldn't take 130 for it, after posting twice with a reserve. Finally posted it with no reserve sold for 130. I looked it up too late. I was kinda pissed he was holding out for more money, and then took less. Anyways I am trying to figure out how the truss rods still allow the springer to function?

View attachment 1039091
Buy that girls bike above and part it out ?

Back