When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I picked this one up about five years ago. My dad just did the paint for me and I'm working on the rest of it...slowly! V/r Shawn

I picked this one up about five years ago. My dad just did the paint for me and I'm working on the rest of it...slowly! V/r Shawn

View attachment 1104657

View attachment 1104658
Your Dad is one mean M/F painter!!! Looks great. Keeps costs down. Have you checked out the price of paint and labour from a "commercial" professional lately? Guess not... Is that your Dad's trade? Nice. I'll send him my stuff from Canada? Ha!!

Last edited:
Your Dad is one mean M/F painter!!! Looks great. Keeps costs down. Have you checked out the price of paint and labour from a "commercial" professional lately? Guess not... Is that your Dad's trade? Nice. I'll send him my stuff from Canada? Ha!!
My dad was an autobody/painter for 50 years. This is who taught me to paint although I've only done it sporadically over the last 40+ years. Not Centari--do they even make it anymore? V/r Shawn

Great colors. That reverse on the frame is going to look great. Looks like your dad a wonderful job. You are a lucky man to have in in your corner. Can't wait to see more.

My dad was an autobody/painter for 50 years. This is who taught me to paint although I've only done it sporadically over the last 40+ years. Not Centari--do they even make it anymore? V/r Shawn
Cool...…… I can't see detail in a general long shot, but I assume he's a craftsman and fussy like us old school dudes. I get the feeling you are a bit detail orientated too. Not a bad thing.

Last edited:
Back