When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 CCM Columbia Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ccmerz

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Pulled this out of long time storage and did a complete mechanical overhaul as well as rust removal and paint cleanup. This Columbia badged CCM tall frame roadster model is very rarely seen. I have owned it about 10 years after having seen hard time on a farm'
I don't usually take in roadsters as the single bar scene is not for me. I'm more Motorbike models. This one though has all the ingredients of classic roadster and has become one of my favourite rides. I ungraded the tires to 28 X 1 3/4, still keeping it vintage. It's really the best example of CCMs "painted" bikes as it shows 4 different colours - blue frame, red centre fender stripes, ashes of Roses (light grey) centre painted rims and fenders and gold sunburst around the headtube. I began this process about a month ago working on it off and on. This bike would fit someone 6 ft. plus.
I meant to get a front pic of the "California" style handlebars @ 25" wide (option).
I added the fender Devil because the devil is in the details!

2013-10-25 16.06.16.jpg
2013-10-25 16.06.45.jpg
2013-10-25 16.06.58.jpg

That's a real beauty! In pictures I have seen one other CCM Columbia bike, you're right, it must be really rare. I wonder what the story is on how the two got connected, would be interesting to find out.

Back