When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 ccm project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok! Well I think the fenders are just Gona be solid original white.
Are the fenders suppose to be maroon? Or we're they original white?

The fenders from this era were never painted white. Your bike's fenders were painted the same colour as the frame. Fenders were also painted a contrasting colour referred to as CCM Ivory or CCM Ashes of Roses.

Cycle Enamel

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.JPG

gt

Mmm alright! Well I guess I'll just have too leave them the white they are cause there not maroon underneath.

Vinyl saddle?

Is that Mesinger saddle vinyl covered? I have one that looks the same & is vinyl covered. I assumed it is post war & since it is not leather is not worth much. Am I wrong on both counts?

Is that Mesinger saddle vinyl covered? I have one that looks the same & is vinyl covered. I assumed it is post war & since it is not leather is not worth much. Am I wrong on both counts?[/

You know after viewing it closer it is viny!

Last edited:
Alright guys I bought this beautiful badge off of alredline. Now just in need of stem and a wrights saddle and it'll be done. :) can't wait to get it together.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 70
Good price on that badge James......120 dollars for that ebay badge was a bit much I thought.

Thanks oldrider. I've been emailing alredline and he has the stem I need as well so I'm purchasing that off him as well. I almost got this bike complete. It's exciting. But from buying the bike to finding all the parts I have spent $450 so far. Dam. I'm Gona keep it for a long while and ride it :).

So a question? Would you guys leave the rims, fenders , and truss rods bare metal and clear coat them? Or try and match the paint and get them painted to match frame and forks?then somehow try and aged the paint. At the moment there bare metal cause fenders were not maroon and truss rods and rims were unsavable.

Back