When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Chrysler Steelcraft pedalcar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RichH

Finally riding a big boys bike
A picker around the corner from me hooked me up with this nice pedal car.Pretty solid and straight.Just need windshield ,bumper, lights ,and hood ornament .Anyone have spares?
20200814_191412_HDR.jpg

20200814_191423.jpg

Is the Texas pedal car pedelar still around and make parts? was in the 99’s . They reopopped this car with working headlights so you might find one of those or the parts

I also opted to buy all the reproduction parts (except for the wheels).
it was way too expensive to get all the chrome done in Canada.
I still have most of the original parts to go with the car when I decide to sell it (except for the plane).
The original parts are way more heavy duty, but the reproductions are a good, fast, cheap(er) alternative.

Enjoy the new seat. It will complement the car very well. Did you think about the paint scheme that you want to do?

Looking forward to seeing it done!
Max

Still toying with colour .thinking same as yours or grey burgandy fenders or turquoise with white fenders

Back