When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Colson Double Eagle Deluxe Clipper

-
Price
Zipcode

Pedaler

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello,
I have a cool Double Eagle Deluxe clipper for sale.
Condition: First off, the tank is solid with no rust. It does have some light dings and has the original Delta horn, button and battery tray. The fenders are also solid but have some dents which could be worked out. The front lower fender brace needs to be lengthened to be used with cushioner fork. The chainguard is super straight and needs the front bracket spot-welded back on. The rear rack is lighted and even has its original switch.
The bike comes as you see it. It is missing the badge, like I said, it needs the front fender brace lengthened and the chainguard front bracket needs to be attached. The Delta wedge light is very nice but not 100 percent correct as the flip switch is missing in the bottom half. I do however have the correct bottom and switch but they have rust. Anyway, if you want more photos, please ask. Included in this sale is a new Cushioner Bushing, uninstalled. Id like to keep this bike very much but have something to take care of. I have shipped many bikes so no worries there. You are welcome to pick up also.
$0. plus actual shipping through Bikeflights. Will accept Paypal, or Certified check/ Postal Money Order.

Thank you,

20191216_094234.jpg

20191216_093829.jpg

20191216_094312.jpg

20191216_094409.jpg

Last edited:
Back