When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Colson Firestone Super Cruiser aka "Bull Nose"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Yep Another Morphy auction bike. This bike is the real reason I registered for the auction. By the time this thing was over I had bought three but really felt sorry for the seller because after transport and commission he took it in the shorts pretty good. Even with the fees I think most of the bikes went under retail. This bike is obviously restored and its actually a pretty decent resto. It even has a set of prewar Firestone tires on it. I did have to do a lot of adjusting because this was one of those that was restored to just sit in the mancave. I'm going to change out the rubber before riding and have a set of John's red/white walls that should set this thing off.

IMG_4433 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4436 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4439 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4443 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4446 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4448 - Copy.JPG

Yep Another Morphy auction bike. This bike is the real reason I registered for the auction. By the time this thing was over I had bought three but really felt sorry for the seller because after transport and commission he took it in the shorts pretty good. Even with the fees I think most of the bikes went under retail. This bike is obviously restored and its actually a pretty decent resto. It even has a set of prewar Firestone tires on it. I did have to do a lot of adjusting because this was one of those that was restored to just sit in the mancave. I'm going to change out the rubber before riding and have a set of John's red/white walls that should set this thing off.

View attachment 1942386

View attachment 1942387

View attachment 1942388

View attachment 1942389

View attachment 1942390

View attachment 1942391
OMG.......Outstanding........!!

@Freqman1 i don’t want to hijack this thread, but who is John and where can those tires be found?

And, I already said it, but I’ll say it again… this bicycle is beautiful. Congratulations!

Back