When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 D.P Harris Zenith

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kato

I live for the CABE
Just picked this up from Rustyspoke66 and I couldn't be happier !!!
Bike is different and pretty much just how I like them........original partina etc
I'm trying to decide on taking the knobby white walls off and switching to regular ones and maybe upgrading / changing the seat to something in a little better condition that will still look right.
Closer to changing the tires than the seat.........opinions ???

IMG_3510.JPG
IMG_3509.JPG
IMG_3511.JPG

Yes, I'd go with wider white walls and/or tires that fill the gap. I'd find a nicer saddle too but not one that's been restored; no leopard print either.
That's a good looking bike

Thinking it would look killer with a set of John's blackwall chaintreads.

Last edited:
Good looking bike. Scrap the cheapo white walls and put a set of John's tires on it. Either all cream or cream white walls. V/r Shawn

I forgot I have a set of Johns white walls brand new hanging in the back room...........I'm going to throw those in it and see how they look / will post up a pic. Do you know if John offers a full cream tire also.........? I'll have to get in touch with him.

I do have to say those cream Schwaalbe Fat Franks look pretty darn good also and I had a set on a couple old Roadmasters and they looked sweet.

Last edited:
I forgot I have a set of Johns white walls brand new hanging in the back room...........I'm going to throw those in it and see how they look / will post up a pic.
Do you know if John offers a full cream tire also.........? I'll have to get in touch with him.

I do have to say those cream Schwaalbe Fat Franks look pretty darn good also and I had a set on a couple old Roadmasters and they looked sweet.
John offers his tires in blackwall, whitewall, creamwall, red & blue treads.

Back