When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Firestone Flying Ace

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe I used to own this bike. I can't tell for sure, but I heard the guy I sold it to sold it at the Iron Horse swap meet.

Yea they ride great. I just rebought this one. I had sold it to a buddy 10 yrs ago and he is thinning out about 50 bikes in his collection and asked if I wanted to buy it back. It's a 1950 Special edition.

20180630_131109.jpg

History as far as I know:
I bought it from a guy named Damien in Portland. I had it for about a year. (How many Flying Aces does a guy need?) I believe Stoney is the person bought it from me. If Stoney is the fellow that's also into WWII flight jackets. It is a great bike Tim!

Reactions: JRE
I bought the bike from a guy at the swap held at the elementary school in N. Seattle a few years back. The bike was a decent rider for me for a couple of years and I sold it to Tim at the Iron Horse meet. Glad it found a good home! Into Schwinn's now...……..Jay

Back