When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 girls Hawthorne Deluxe (CWC)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$350
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
This is deluxe girls prewar bike with an old amatuer restoration. This bike was manufactured by the Cleveland Welding Co. (CWC) for Wards department stores (later Montgomery Ward). There are some scrapes and bumps but overall a pretty nice looking bike. I have not tested the horn or light but assume they do not work. I know the rear hub will need a service but everything else seems like its ready to go. Seat is an amateur recover but nicely done and comfortable. I have not had this bike apart so have no idea of condition of bearings or any other internal parts. I rode this bike down the driveway-that's how I know the rear hub needs attention and the seat is comfortable. This is an 80 year old bike and may need bearings, adjustments, servicing, etc... before being put into service. Please ask any questions prior to commiting to purchase. I can almost guarantee you will not find a nicer, more deluxe prewar girls bike for this money. Price is firm and I am not shipping this bike but will deliver to Charlotte Feb1, Get-aGrip--Cleveland, Tn in March or MLC/AA in April as long as prepaid. Thanks, Shawn PM is turned off--email [email protected]

Last edited:
Back