When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Hiawatha Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$3600 shipped to lower 48
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Just got the seat back from Bob U. today. This thing was rode hard put away wet and missing some things including correct fork, crank, headlight bezel, lens, chainguard, seat, and pedals. I tracked down all the correct parts for this bike including a good kickstand. Tank is rock solid with zero rot. I put tubes in the tires and have rode this briefly. Rims need trued and a good service and you could ride this bike as-is. It really deserves to be restored though and the only parts needed are a set of repo grips, good tires, and a set of decals from Gus. These are sometimes referred to as 'Surplus' bikes and were some of the last prewar bikes built by Shelby. A great opportunity to join the Shelby big-tank club without breaking the bank. Bike colors were originally cream/red/black pins and there is enough paint left to get good matches from. Minimal chrome on these so the chrome bill won't break the bank either. Seat is already done. I need $3600 firm shipped to the lower 48 on this one and it will be well packed and insured via Ship Bikes (FEDEX). No trades. PP as FF or add the 3%. Can also do check/money order and bike will ship upon clearance of funds. My PM is turned off so please email me at [email protected] with any questions or for more pics. Thanks, Shawn

What is meant by surplus bikes? TY
Just a name collectors have given these bikes. Shelby was using up parts right before the war started. Technically I would probably call these more of promotional models because they were all painted and largely equipped the same. The true 'surplus' models to me are the ones that have leftover parts from previous years on them. V/r Shawn

Back