When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Huffman

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Scott, Thanks for the info. Its going to be long winter with 5 inches of snow on ground. Before I can roll.
The wise lock on the fork are keys available?

Tom

Nice bike Tom! You need to see Catfish for a key--only person I know that has them. Can't wait to see this one cleaned up. Welcome to the Huffman "Big Tank" Club! V/r Shawn

That is an awesome bike! Congrats on a very cool find. If you are looking for a wise lock, I have a couple available. If so let me know. Also take the afore mentioned advice on just cleaning the bike and making it rideable. It keeps the value so much higher!

Please do not let anyone talk you into "restoring" it or selling parts off it.Great find!

Wise lock.

That is an awesome bike! Congrats on a very cool find. If you are looking for a wise lock, I have a couple available. If so let me know. Also take the afore mentioned advice on just cleaning the bike and making it rideable. It keeps the value so much higher!

The lock is on the fork. Need key.

Tom

The lock is on the fork. Need key.

Tom

ok, let's talk about coincidence. my bike has the same lock, but I added it. it's not a Huffman piece, they didn't come with them they were always an accessory piece available for any bike.
that said, if you like it, keep it it's probably been right there for many years.
you basically have three options.
1 take it off.
2 find a key
3 get another complete lock with a key.

Back