When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 LeSalle Help!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spandy

Look Ma, No Hands!
Got my hands on my dad Schwinn. Found out it's a 1941 (date on crank). The badge on the front says LeSalle. SN is G66274, under crank. The rims are 2 difrent sizes, I think one has been replace through the years. I was told it was a prewar B107, or a Standered. I know I'm missing parts but what parts? I've been looking for a picture of this bike but have not found one yet. Does any one have a picture? Ive started to restore it and it is polishing up nice. Let me know what you think OH SCHWINN GODS!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Old Schwinn.jpg
    Old Schwinn.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 112
Deluxe

A delxue would have everything.Standard without tankd and maybe the rack... go with what ya like.
Tank $250 panther,hornet style.
Guard $100 looks like a phantom but mount by clamps not tabs
Rack $200 simular to postwar but the braces are longer to reach axle and the front is narrower for more narrow frame.
Seat $50 messinger b-1 deluxe prewar or postwar standard springs not long ones...
Wheel $50 Drop center or flat lobdell
Fender light cover $45 same as phantoms etc...
Give ya a little idea of prices.. Tanks can go higher, a post war looks the same as a prewar horn hole maybe different and the 40's were slighlty different but doesnt apply.

Thank you

This pic. Helps a lot. I'd seen it before but wasn't sure if it was the same bike because of the spring on the front. Now the question is where to find all the parts? I've been searching eBay and found mostly post war parts. My understanding is that post war (tank & rack) parts don't fit as nice. Is this true?

41 guard

I happen to have a guard for that, it is in lime green house paint. Correct 41 mounting on it. I would sell it if you are interested. Also have the frame and locking fork for sale.

Back