When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1941 Monark deluxe for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Up for sale is this 1941 men's monark deluxe. This bike was red in color, you can still see the pins and the art deco design on the tank. Tank has horn button, but I have never opened the tank. Has a nice zeplin chain guard! Dual Springer front end. Also the wheels spin freely on it. It has deep Fenders on it. The rear rack is nice and straight with jewel on it. Seat pan is there with no leather on it. Front fender is missing it's cover on it but the battery tray is there and Intact. Great project for someone to bring back to life. These models don't pop up to often. Price is $600 plus shipping! Also under the tank in one spot there is a dime size hole. But you can't see from the top. Pm me with any questions, thank you and God bless!

Bump $550..really hate to part this bike out!! One with any questions
Not for me, but I'd say Superb garden art ( with all due respect I hope?). You look to have nice gardens, my G/F loves frogs ( maybe why she's with me?...waiting for me to turn into a Prince..won't happen...I don't get kissed enough?) and we have lots of garden art/frogs in ceramic etc. George, you bring great bikes to the hobby, this is one. GLWTS.

back corner.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

bk gard.JPG

front garden under construction.JPG

SAM_0904.jpg

bay window garden.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

Last edited:
Bump last and final call on this monarch $500 buxs takes it plus shipping. If not going to the chopping block ! Would really hate to part this bike out ! PM me with any question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back