When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Roadmaster

-

Benryannj

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi folks - what do you think about this 1941 Roadmaster - it's for sale ~$650... looks mostly original to my untrained eye... is the price too much? what should I look out for here before I proceed... I'm familiar with 60's Schwinns but this is new territory for me. Thanks!

s-l1600.jpeg

s-l1600 (2).jpeg

s-l1600 (1).jpeg

Not sure about roadmaster values any more but I’d say a little high but could be wrong it does have a good seat and drop stand plus headlight but it will give you a project

Thanks, I figured it was a bit over priced.. but it does look very cool as it sits..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head tube is roughly 6.5”, it seems like other makers of boys frames are usually smaller, around 5.75”.

DAFD0250-1428-437A-B03A-EEF2792D80B5.jpeg

The seat tube is still 19". "Tall" only refers to the nickname the hobby gave the tank that fits this frame because of the distance between the frame tubes. Like others have said you can do a lot better for $650.

Back