When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Schwinn Admiral Autocycle project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's where the most bikes of the brands that used that lamp are collected and ridden..... and otherwise, Yeah... I had to use one like that because I am TOOOO POOR to by the headlamp my Shelby originally had. This one was to bare metal; $65.00 plus mailing.

Last edited:
That lamp, and one un-fixable fender brace, are all I lack of being satisfied with this one. It rides GREAT! @John G04 needs to clean his back to OG. He has a winner! (I'm partial to green).

Got to work on it alittle bit today. It has a weird brownish coating on all of the light green and I tried removing it with nu wave which worked in spots, then tried waxing it off which did nothing, only thing that kinda worked was scotch brite pad and dish soap along with aggressive scrubbing. Has anyone else run into something like this? It kind of flakes off when scrubed
751B39A1-0419-4D9E-AAC8-A36098F904F0.jpeg

E0D8B671-1439-4AC8-9E15-09D335E79F6D.jpeg

E0A8887E-1CCB-4604-9E59-A11579F7DFC4.jpeg

Looking Good! If frame and fenders follow suite this will really be a great OG score! (I don't agree with the folk who never wash and wax their car 'cause it lowers the value)!

Got to work on it alittle bit today. It has a weird brownish coating on all of the light green and I tried removing it with nu wave which worked in spots, then tried waxing it off which did nothing, only thing that kinda worked was scotch brite pad and dish soap along with aggressive scrubbing. Has anyone else run into something like this? It kind of flakes off when scrubedView attachment 1223394

View attachment 1223395

View attachment 1223396
It looks like someone put some sort of clear coat on it

Back