When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Schwinn Autocycle B607-1

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would tend to agree with that conclusion... Seems the painted braces always accented the Ivory secondary color. To this date
I haven't yet seen other color matched braces. easy to change over to Cadmium if desired ...
REGARDLESS! KICK @SS job and we seldom get to see restorations done at this level these days. NICE!
You killed it!!!

Fixed

Last edited:
What a beauty. Are you going to sell it?
I have to shake the bushes around town to find my dad :(

Last edited:
What a beauty. Are you going to sell it?
I have to shake the bushes around town to find my dad :(

I've probably got more in it than its worth. If you look at the first pic I didn't use keep much of what I started with. I had to find the correct tank, rack, and guard plus I added the PATD PENDING Forebrake, a Bob U. seat, correct rims, etc... V/r Shawn

CAD braces were the right call for sure, as was the color combo and Ace livery.

Since I know you are super detail oriented (cough-nerds!-cough) like I am, there is only one easy thing I would change if it were mine: the cable routing. The early truss clip is super cool but not really intended for the rear facing lever arm. Running the cable down the rear of the fork leg using a metal speedo tie (pictured in parts catalog) at the top of the fork leg would be a cleaner look. Might have to shorten the cable. Just my opinion, ignore away.

Great looking bike regardless. We need a shot of your pops riding it.

CAD braces were the right call for sure, as was the color combo and Ace livery.

Since I know you are super detail oriented (cough-nerds!-cough) like I am, there is only one easy thing I would change if it were mine: the cable routing. The early truss clip is super cool but not really intended for the rear facing lever arm. Running the cable down the rear of the fork leg using a metal speedo tie (pictured in parts catalog) at the top of the fork leg would be a cleaner look. Might have to shorten the cable. Just my opinion, ignore away.

Great looking bike regardless. We need a shot of your pops riding it.

Noted-- and I believe I have a speedo tie so I'll change it and use the clip on my '38 Cycleplane (Motorbike) I'm doing. Thanks Eric. V/r Shawn

I had a'42 BFG DX Challenger with factory red braces and one with cream! Both untouched... your bike looking killer anyways!!

Back