When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 Schwinn Built Kalamazoo Cycle Co. ladies bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

2old2race7

Look Ma, No Hands!
I bought this a couple weeks ago and have been cleaning it up. I lucked out getting a like new seat like the one that was on it. I also lucked out getting the same type fender brace, as the front brace was broke. Here is a before photo and some after photos. Any ideas as to it's value for selling purposes?
001.jpg
001.jpg
004.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
017.jpg
020.jpg
025.jpg

The rear wheel is a Schwinn Superior, the front wheel is not, it is made in England.

001.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

025.jpg

That's a New World type Schwinn bike. The Superior rim is a nice addition- well made stuff. You did well to get one of those braces- they are harder to find than the later, fat type braces. You're going to like the single speed freewheel, I think. They're very smooth running, simple, and a lot of fun on the road.

You may want to consider flipping the knurled rear axle washers around and placing them so the knurls contact the rear dropout rather than the axle nut. The knurls are there to help prevent rear axle slippage or twist under pedal load.

Last edited:
Back